Mario Party 9 First Review/New Details
The Official Nintendo Magazine reviewed the upcoming Mario Party Title Mario Party 9 giving it an 86% (8.6). This score was remarkably better than what Mario party 8 had which was a 69% (6.9). The Reviewer Chris Scullion said that Mario Party 9 “is a big comeback which has breathed new life into flat-lining series”.
Chris Scullion has also shared some new details about the game:
- No 50 turn games
- No coins in Mario Party 9
- Bowser spaces appear more freqyently newar the end of the stages.
- 78 minigames
- Story Mode will have you playing the boards with “Bowser’s minions”.
- Step Up (Mario Party DS) returns
- Garden Battle (mode) – winner plants plants to place in their garden with the ultimate goal to completely filling yours first.
- Perspective Mode lets you play minigames in third person viewpoint.
- Unlockable vehicles and boards
- Time Trail Mode
- No Classic Mode
- No Online
It looks like 5 years of no Mario Party been worth it after all :D